Welcome to Barind Medical College & Hospital healthcare services
Health care or healthcare is the maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, amelioration, or cure of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in people. Health care is delivered by health professionals and allied health fields. Medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, midwifery, nursing, optometry, audiology, psychology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, athletic training, and other health professions are all part of health care. It includes work done in providing primary care, secondary care, and tertiary care, as well as in public health.
Why Health care ?
- 1. To create facilities which is conductive to achieve academic services and research excellence in medical sciences.
- 2. To consolidated and improve training and development of quality human resources in the field of medical sciences especially.
- 3. To meet the requirements of the nation.
- 4. To provide exemplary services in medical care.
- 5. To acquire and provide technology transfer.
- 6. To be a reference centre for the services and consultancy, health and manpower training.
- 7. To provide cost effective modern healthcare services at the deprived zone, Rajshahi to serve the humanity.
- 8. To create opportunity for doctors and the other professionals work at the highest level of academic environment.