Welcome to Barind Medical College & Hospital healthcare services
Health care or healthcare is the maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, amelioration, or cure of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in people. Health care is delivered by health professionals and allied health fields. Medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, midwifery, nursing, optometry, audiology, psychology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, athletic training, and other health professions are all part of health care. It includes work done in providing primary care, secondary care, and tertiary care, as well as in public health.
Why Health care?
- To create facilities which are conducive to achieving academic services and research excellence in medical sciences.
- To consolidate and improve training and development of quality human resources in the field of medical sciences especially.
- To meet the requirements of the nation.
- To provide exemplary services in medical care.
- To acquire and provide technology transfer.
- To be a reference center for the services and consultancy, health, and manpower training.
- To provide cost effective modern healthcare services in the deprived zone, Rajshahi to serve humanity.
- To create opportunities for doctors and other professionals work at the highest level of academic environment.